Join the crew.
We accept donations of any size, although for just R50 a month you can become a member of Crew for a Cause.
Memberships can begin at any time of the year. Whilst we prefer an ongoing sponsorship, we understand this may not always be possible and sincerely appreciate any crew member’s contribution. You can cancel at any time.
How the money is allocated
Your contribution goes into a collected pool which is allocated for school fees, clothes, books, extra lessons, sports tours and camps. 100% of your funds go toward the bursaries. All donations are tax-deductible.
What you receive
In return for becoming a member and helping us support the scholars, you will receive:
- Updates on how the scholars are doing via newsletters, social media, and emails.
- Become part of a crew of South Africans passionate about improving education.
- Help change the lives of gifted young South Africans intent on making a difference and making the most of their opportunity.
- Receive updates on the other education-focused projects Crew for a Cause is working on.
- Invitations to great events throughout the year, such as auctions, music events, quizzes, Padel competitions and cricket days.
- We’re a registered PBO so your contributions are tax-deductible.